I realize that many of you see the same thing everyday but it never fails to amaze me when Emery (just shy of two years old) takes a phone in the off position, turns it on and is able to find exactly what she is looking for. Today, this is pictures and videos...she flips right through them, giggles, says "see!" or will tell you who it is, presses play on videos, giggles some more...presses play again (on the same video) and keeps on goin'. Sometimes I say that it's scary; however, I guess in reality this is our future. Technology is all around us and before you know it, our smart phone is all we will need to carry around (quoted by Patch Daddy), as it will start our car, have our license, credit cards, etc.
I was going through photos this morning and found all of these that I have captured of Emery going through phones.
 |
| At dinner with Essy, watching a video on Essy's phone |
 |
| Getting her hair cut, watching Disney Jr on her hairdresser's phone |
 |
| At least baby dolls are still being played with...I think she even showed them some pictures. |
 |
| Just like us adults, she can't believe some pictures that she sees... |
 |
| Scrolling thru... |
 |
| So intent...again, this IS our future! |
 |
Sometimes our phone searching is so serious, we have to pull out Nana's glasses.
When asked by Nana what she wanted for her birthday, Emery said "A PHONE!" Naturally, right!? And she's not talking about the one in her play kitchen...don't worry, she will not be getting a phone. Momma may just invest in an Otterbox case so that Emery can continue to use mommas without the fear of cracks and breaks.
Hug your babies, they grow SO FAST!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.