Blog of life...our life, with a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Blog of life...our life, with a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Where, oh where, have the Petry's been!?

Where has time gone? Well, the last 19 months since I last posted have gone to this sweet face and her SUPER dad...and working in the basement creating cute personalized goodies for folks near and far....and spending time with family and friends....traveling to Chicago, Tybee Island, Texas, Chicago again, Disney World, sure, Chicago again....keeping a clean house (insert laughter and giggles, cause that's not happenin)....most importantly, being the best MOM and WIFE that I can be. 

Emery and I enjoyed a popcicle outside together yesterday afternoon, cause it's darn HOT in Southern Indiana.  Taking the popcicles outside, I told Emery, "this isn't the smartest scenario being the thermometer reads 102.2 and I know you can't eat this fast enough," but we did it anyway.  Messes are what makes up most of the fun for a 22 month young kiddo, I do believe!

My plan for this blog from here on out is to use it for family posts, as well as what I'm up to craft-wise or around the house.  Maybe it will inspire you to do something out of your element.  If not, just enjoy the reading and remember to GET MESSY AND HAVE FUN!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.