Blog of life...our life, with a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Blog of life...our life, with a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome!



Happy 4th of July to all of our family & friends, near and far!!


I thought that blogging could be a fun way to keep everyone up to date on the life in the Petry household, for those interested. As dear as all of you are to us and as often as you're all thought of, it's so hard to keep up with everyone individually on a regular basis. I hope to take the time to add updates, pictures, quick notes, etc. Our life is about to take on a major change and we are so excited and want to share it with all of you. Emery Elizabeth is scheduled to arrive on 9/21/10, which makes me about 29 weeks pregnant. It's so surreal the love we already have for our little girl, though we haven't met her yet. I have no complaints, as this part of the pregnancy has been enjoyable for me. My biggest fear at this point is the whole birthing process. For those that know Anna well enough, I am a BABY when it comes to anything medical - blood, needles, medical terminology and the list goes on. I just listen to my Mom over and over in my head, "MIND OVER MATTER, ANNA!" So, just keep me in your thoughts and prayers to get over my fears and to put on my "big girl panties!" As for Patrick, he's just excited. He was able to watch the birthing videos with no squirming or shut eyes....so, keep on praying for Anna!! :) Only kidding, we will both benefit from some guidance from the Man upstairs!!

We hope that you all are enjoying your summer months. It's amazing how fast it goes these days! Patrick and I just celebrated four years of wedded bliss last week (hence the picture to jog your memory of that day four years ago...) Happy 4th of July and enjoy your friends and family, what life is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.