We had our 30-week appt with the dr yesterday and Emery sounded good and I measured right on track. The dr made the comment that she "felt a healthy butt!" Patrick and I just looked at each other and laughed. I joked that she may just come out with her momma's hips!! We'll be going every 2 weeks until week 36 and then it will be every week until her arrival. Will keep all posted.....
Other than work, we have been taking it easy and enjoying a relaxing summer. We picked up my 93 year young Grandma tonight and took her for a drive and stopped off to get some ice cream. It really is moments like those that make you realize what's really important in life. We are so blessed to have her with us.
Picture of our dogder, Avvy, testing out the rug in Emery's room. When we can't find her, we know where to look....she's just hanging out, doing no harm! Hopefully it stays like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.